£19-22,000 dependent on experience
6am-2.30pm / 8am-4.30pm
Your skills, experiences and attributes will include...
• Previous experience working in a QC / Inspection role.
• Food / FMCG / Pharma / Chemical experience or similar is essential
• Strong attention to detail regarding accuracy and precision of all documentation and products.
• The ability to review, analyse, advise, and guide the production team in challenging time frames.
• Able to work openly and gain trust throughout the organisation.
• The ability to investigate root cause and suggest corrective/preventative actions
• Be enthusiastic and passionate when working as part of a team.
• Can work under pressure and to strict and sometimes challenging deadlines.
• Focus on systems and procedures set and controlled by the management.
• Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload.
You will be responsible for ensuring the companies QMS, GMP, policies, procedures are implemented as daily working practice throughout the manufacturing process from goods in to dispatch of finished goods to produce right first time, safe and legal products conforming to agreed specifications. Duties will include...
• Checking manufacturing documents are issued correctly to the production teams
• Line start up and clearance checks and approvals
• Monitoring in process checks during production are carried out
• Reviewing finished products and palletized goods are to specification.
• Advising production operative for in process adjustments
• Carrying out equipment calibrations, glass and plastics and hygiene checks.
• Supporting with continuous improvement of the Quality Management System
• Supporting with the production team with Operative training
• Support during customers visits and accreditation audits
An exciting future with plans to grow the business dramatically over the next 5 years and we wish to build a culture around enthusiastic, dynamic culture, motivated around employees that wish to drive excellence, quality, integrity and energy into the work place.
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.