QA Test Team Leader
Liverpool City Centre, L3 9AG
£40,000-£50,000 per annum
Permanent, Full Time
QA Test Team Leader
An award-winning performance and technology business have a fantastic opportunity for a passionate QA Team Leader to join their team in Liverpool.
One of the UK and Europe’s fastest growing tech companies, they have been featured in Tech Track 100 (The Sunday Times) and FT1000 (Financial Times) and are the fifth-fastest growing tech company in the north of the UK (Tech Nation).
In the business since 2002, they use their own digital assets, emerging technologies and a unique network of premium UK publishers to find and engage hard-to-reach in-market consumers as they research their next purchase online.
The company specialises in the automotive and property industries, with an extensive client list including BMW, VW Group, Mercedes-Benz, Ford, Hyundai, Yopa and eMoov.
The QA Test Team Leader Role
You will be joining our client to build out an internal QA team. QA activity has been shared amongst digital teams and using offshore staff however building of an internal dedicated team is long overdue.
You will be coming into a newly created role and therefore responsible for shaping the process and QA approach the business uses going forward. Initially you will be very ‘hands-on’ however over time we would see the role incorporating more managerial duties as you build the team beneath you. Note, budget is in place to build this team immediately.
You will report directly to the CTO but will obviously work closely with all digital and tech teams. The role will be based at the Liverpool HQ.
• To implement formal QA process into the product development lifecycle.
• To advance existing automated testing approaches including website testing with tools such as Selenium.
• To create test plans and execute tests against new developments.
• To manage the regression testing process.
• To assist with configuration of software monitoring and alerting tools.
The company uses JIRA for all project and task management so you will be required to work with JIRA.
QA Test Team Leader Requirements:
• Ideally you will be ISEB qualified
• At least 2 years’ experience working in a QA lead/team manager role
• Experience with recruitment and line management
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience working with with .Net and web technologies
• Understanding of SQL scripting
• Experience with DevOps
• Experience working in an Agile environment
QA Test Team Leader Benefits:
• Fantastic office culture
• Based in a bright, open plan office on the 13th floor of the Unity Building, offering spectacular panoramic views of Liverpool
• Flexible working hours (35 Hour Week)
• Free personal training and squash games
• Subsidised gym membership
• Private Healthcare / Pension
• Regular nights out and charity events throughout the calendar
• Free office bar every Friday!
If you think you are suitable for this QA Test Team Leader role, please apply now!