This hidden gem is expiring soon - don't miss this opportunity.
Working at a state of the art site our client are market leaders in their field. They have a passionate and flexible approach to business with a reputation for producing exceptionally innovative and high quality products. The site has strong customer relationships and an excellent technical record.
You will be responsible for:
- Implementing and leading a progressive QA function
- Using your skills to ensure the correct specifications and highest quality standards are met through robust quality practices
- Being audit ready to customer accreditation, BRC requirements and compliant with the latest food safety regulations
- Being a quality expert in the business and ensuring and promoting best practice
- Providing clear departmental leadership in order to deliver a focused QA team
- Reacting and pro-actively planning for the unseen quality demands
- Of graduate calibre with technical experience in a food manufacturing environment (chilled, frozen, ambient and fresh produce all considered), you will have broad technical skills and be able to demonstrate an enthusiastic approach to your work.
- You can calmly react to unexpected business demands and are able to motivate your team to achieve high standards.
- You’ll have a good understanding of BRC and retailer standards.
- Your ability to switch between hands on quality and project work will be important.
- A strong customer orientation is essential.
Dependant on Experience