Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, provides businesses and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Its 3DEXPERIENCE platform leverages the Company’s world-leading 3D software applications to transform the way products are designed, produced and supported. With its online architecture, the 3DEXPERIENCE environment helps businesses to test and evaluate — anywhere in the development lifecycle of a product or service — the eventual experience they will deliver to their customers. In short, 3DEXPERIENCE powers the next-generation capabilities that drive today’s Experience Economy.
Role Purpose: Quality Engineer Intern
Hiring Form Number: 19321
Location: Cambridge Science Park
Placement length: 3-4 month Fixed Term Contract
Salary: £19K pro-rated
A full time – 3-4 month internship is available in the Cambridge office of Dassault Systemes UK Ltd. Working in the SolidWorks brand for CAD software and reporting to the QA Manager it would suit someone currently working towards a degree or postgraduate degree in Design, Engineering, Mechanical Design, Automotive Design etc.
This is an opportunity for an ambitious and motivated student of engineering to work in a world class Quality Assurance team that has a good track record for delivering high quality products to a wide customer base in the engineering and technology sectors.
The QA SolidWorks eDrawings team is in charge of testing and assuring the high level of quality on a wide range of solutions from the comprehensive portfolio of products that we offer. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to work on a range of products such as the integrated SolidWorks eDrawings, Composer and SolidWorks Inspection, and a range of other applications and add-ins that our team looks after including Virtual Reality.
We are looking for students from Design, Engineering, Mechanical Design, Automotive Design or Electrical Engineering to join us for the summer of 2019.
If you have:
- An interest in engineering, science and technology
- An inquisitive and curious nature
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Be proactive and able to provide constructive feedback
- Willing to learn and continually develop your technical skills and abilities
- Be a good team player
- Some CAD Experience in SolidWorks or other CAD Packages
In return, we offer:
- Opportunity to gain incredible experience at a world class Software and Engineering company
- Ability to be involved in real life projects and contribute to the SolidWorks products
- Access to the latest SolidWorks version with the chance of learning and honing skills
- The ability to work with and learn from some of the best engineers in the industry
- The ability to become a certified SOLIDWORKS user based on the knowledge you amass during your tenure with us
- Great working environment
- Competitive compensation package for the level of experience
Imagine new horizons...
How would you like to work for a company ranked #1 among the 2018 Top 100 Most Sustainable Corporations by Corporate Knights for our vision and for implementing this vision in everything we do? Empowering industry and people to create 3DEXPERIENCE universes to imagine, invent, and deliver disruptive solutions that advance sustainability in domains as large as energy, mobility of the future, cities, life sciences and high-tech is at the core of our purpose and DNA and why people are joining Dassault Systèmes.
Learn more about Dassault Systemes:
Singapore’s Innovative City Project - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dix-8SNxlAo
The Heart of the Future - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulwMlJlycS0
The Airbus A350 Developed with 3DS - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ6vMfzMz5k
ECCO Shoes and Quani-U - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIrCoQe4Gpk
If you are interested in this exciting role, please follow up this link to complete the on-line application; please attach a CV and a coversheet explaining your interest in the role [link].
The closing date for applications is the 12th April 2019