QA Automation Engineer
I am currently recruiting for a QA Automation Engineer, to join a leading provider of content protection solutions to the media and entertainment industry. The company is a specialist in video security, providing services to different clients ranging from television and movie producers to the world's most prestigious sports leagues and event operators.
The QA Automation Engineer, will have a background in both manual and automated testing, and will join the QA function to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests on large-scale cloud-hosted applications and client SDKs to ensure product quality.
- Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday, rising with service up to 30 days
- Day off for birthday or one day in month if falls on weekend
- Health insurance
- Flexible working hours (core 10-4.30) one hour lunch
- Working with Product Management and Engineering Teams to assist in the definition of functional and non-functional requirements for product / service functionality.
- Develop appropriate and maintainable automated tests for functional and regression testing.
- Translate functional requirements into test scripts and execute as required.
- Assist the development / engineering teams with estimating, prioritising and planning.
- Act as a champion of quality within the team, highlighting risks and needs when implementing products and services.
- Solid background in manual and automated testing.
- Experience with test automation frameworks and programming languages.
- Familiarity with software configuration management (SCM) concepts and version control systems, especially Git.
- Strong understanding of agile development methods.
- Knowledge of modern delivery methodologies such as CI/CD.
- Experience of testing GUIs across multiple platforms and devices.
- Experience of testing APIs and SDKs.
- Experience of load / performance testing.
- Experience of security / penetration testing.
If this sounds like you please send us your CV through the link, and we will give you a call for a confidential chat. Alternatively please give us a call at 01213669016 and ask for Alice, and we will be more than happy to go through the role in more details, with a view to arrange an interview with you.
£50,000.00 - £55,000.00 per year