Liftupp Limited Liverpool Science Park Innovation Centre One
131 Mount Pleasant Liverpool L3 5TF
Liftupp is seeking a talented and self-motivated QA Analyst to join its Engineering team. This position will report to the Technical Manager. The QA Analyst will assist with applying rigorous testing procedures to ensure new functionality released into production works as expected, meets all requirements and does not break existing functionality.
Liftupp offers assessment software which tracks and triangulates assessment data to give a complete picture of student performance, professional competence and regulatory body compliance. It is owned by ExamSoft, a Dallas based market-leading assessment-management company, who offer solutions which support the entire testing process, including exam creation, administration, delivery, scoring, and analysis. ExamSoft is a growing company that hires smart and talented people who are excited about personal growth, the positive impact they have on education, and enjoy working in a challenging and fun work environment.
- Dig into technical problems and write clear, detailed, and repeatable defect reports
- Work with other teams to resolve testing issues and bugs within the system and that the product meets the required functionality
- Conduct exploratory testing to evaluate the functionality of products
- Conduct manual regression testing in both production and preproduction environments and running automated regression test scripts in pre-production environments
- Participating and providing updates for scrum, demo and retrospective meetings
- API Testing and helping the developers to adopt good automated testing practice
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with QA methodologies and software testing
- Experience in functional testing, regression testing, and software release verification best practices
- Thorough understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle, including Agile methodologies
- Ability to develop and execute test plans and document test results
- Experience with test management and defect tracking tools
- Experience testing web based applications
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated, detail oriented, and well organized to successfully manage multiple projects at one time
To apply, submit resumes to email@example.com with QA Analyst in the subject line.