Landmark Information Group is a portfolio of leading property-related data and technology businesses at the forefront of innovation and thought leadership. It delivers award-winning solutions to estate agency, conveyancing, surveying, lender valuations, environmental consultancy, and Governments. Capabilities range from property search provision, expert opinion and interpretation to conveyancing case-management, floor-planning software, valuation modelling and a property listings portal. Clients are served through market leading applications and services that connect businesses, government departments and consumers together - reducing risk, creating transparency and saving both time and money for all parties.
As the UK’s largest custodian of land, property and environmental data, using a combination of AI, machine learning and domain experts to provide marketing leading and trusted interpretation. Our data, backed by technology innovation and entrepreneurialism, make Landmark uniquely placed to lead the next wave of digital transformation in the markets we are passionate about.
What it's like to work at Landmark:
We're a friendly, dynamic and supportive team. We encourage passion, ambition and collaboration, both in our performance as a team and individually. New ideas are encouraged. We actively promote involvement in the development and direction of our products and services, as well as finding more efficient ways to work. We also love a good work social and team building events. As well as this we offer:
- 25 days’ holiday, with optional 5 days unpaid leave per year.
- Flexible working.
- Free parking.
- Free fruit, biscuits, tea and coffee.
- Annual lifestyle allowance of £300 to put towards an activity of your choice.
- Cycle to Work scheme and Gym Flex scheme.
- Internal coaching/mentoring system throughout your time here.
- Focus on training and career progression.
- Competitive salary.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
At Landmark we pride ourselves on the strength of our team. Their shared drive, passion and creativity help keep Landmark at the cutting edge of technology. We believe everyone has something to offer and that one idea could be the game changer.
We hire ambitious and passionate talent into our business and are proud of the steps we take to maximise potential in our employees, nurturing and supporting their professional and personal development. We all know money makes the world go around, but at Landmark we understand that financial rewards also mean more than cash. We believe that for our employees to flourish, it’s important to strike a healthy work/life balance. We provide modern, open-plan, light working environments that encourage collaboration and provide our QA’s and developers with the cohesive environment they need to improve and thrive.
We are currently looking for an experienced QA Automation Test Engineer, to join our industry leading solutions business in Exeter. Our QA’s form the backbone of some of our core projects and play a vital role in ensuring customer satisfaction. We require a QA Automation Test Engineer who is a proficient Developer
in Test; with extensive expertise in Test Automation including extensive use of Selenium and Automation Frameworks. The QA Automation Test Engineer will be critical to the maintenance, improvement and development of the organisations existing test automation capability. Leading development teams in automation and assessing the current automation capability; suggesting potential process improvements and best practice.
- Where assigned, serve as the QA owner of the product estate within the development stream; taking ownership of the management, coordination, scheduling and execution of all required testing.
- Routinely keep the project team and other interested parties informed on testing progress and status.
- Contribute throughout all stages of the software development lifecycle to ensure testing and QA aspects of product development are appropriately considered and incorporated.
- Conduct the systematic quality control of Landmark Group products, applications, and websites. This includes:
- Contributing to the development of test strategies and driving its implementation
- Converting business requirements into testable functional and non-functional requirements in a manner that enables efficient automation
- Work with developers and DevOps engineers to design, architect and implement a robust automated testing and deployment framework
- Ensuring test automation is suitably considered and implemented, at an appropriately high frequency, as part of product development
- The creation of test scripts for any manual testing that must be fulfilled
- Identifying the cause of test failures, raising failures with the project team and monitoring the correction of failures through to green status
- Undertaking exploratory testing
- Drive continuous improvement of testing and quality assurance practices within the team, with the goal of continually ensuring the increase in test automation coverage. Regularly evaluate new tools, technologies and techniques that could improve the testing function and product quality.
We set our bar high, we look for every hire we make to improve the team and bring something different. We like ideas and people who challenge the status quo. This dedication to excellence means our QA’s feel truly challenged and constantly pushes the boundaries of what’s possible. Our ideal candidate:
- Has real world experience working in high automation environments, following continuous integration and deployment practices
- Has a comprehensive understanding of modern software development architectures, patterns and practices, specifically in cloud environments
- Is at ease working in a cross-functional agile team, alongside other QA’s, engineers, product owners, designers, and testers
- Can evangelise and advocate automated unit-testing and test-driven approaches
- Has a deep understanding of C#/Selenium/.Net Framework/Angular and associated DevOps tooling
- Experience in Agile Software environments
- API Automation
- Test planning, analysis, design, and execution
- Mentoring/Coaching/Training with the ability to create training plans