Python Software Engineer
Location: Birmingham City Centre
Salary: £30k - £40k
We are looking to add to an integration and automation team that is a platform as a service technology business that is pushing the boundaries of Artificial Intelligence, in the heart of Birmingham city centre.
This business has technology and innovation running through its veins, from the company directors through every department for this growing and scaling business.
If you are enthusiastic and inhale technology in your own time and want to have the opportunity to apply all of that in a commercial setting, then this could be the right move for you!
- Experience of engineering applications that can connect to third party apis
- An interest in automation solutions
- Keen to liaise with customers to probelm solve
- Ability to support full cycle testing and UAT
- Happy to mentor apprentice testers
- Knowledge of scripting languages including Python or Ruby
- Interest in Usability prinicples
- A keenness to learn new technologies
- Understanding of the software life cycle
- Passion for AI
- Knowledge of DevOps principles
- Kubernetes and Serverless technologies
This team has grown from 2 to 7 in the last 6 months and is looking to double again over the next 6 months, so if you are a keen python engineer, who wants autonomy to work with a customer directly, whilst having the opportunity to learn of a great automation and dev team, then give us a shout.
Get in touch with Dan Rodrigues or call us on 0121 794 2070 for further information.
This role is based in Birmingham, but remote and flexible working is very much promoted.
#Calldan #GetInvolved #artificialintelligence #machinelearning #paas #devops #automation
25,000.00 - 40,000.00 per year