Are you a strong and experienced back end Python Developer with 3-5 years' commercial experience with at least 2 of those being with Python 3? Do you have exposure to AWS - Lambda, API Gateway, CloudFormation along with a solid understanding of SAM Principles? If so, our client have an opportunity just right for you.
About Our Client
Established in 1997, our client are a leading results obsessed Digital Agency. They are passionate about great web design and are very proud of the digital projects that they create. Their highly experienced and talented teams love delivering intelligent digital solutions for their client's needs. They create engaging experiences that connect brands both large and small with consumers. Whether it's a website, mobile app or digital campaign by using their highly skilled global team they help boost their client's online footprint.
Our client understand that some days can be tough, and they know they would be nothing without their team, so they put their employees at the forefront of their business.
About the Role
To become our client's next successful Python Developer, we are seeking a candidate with previous experience of working in a test-driven environment, who is comfortable in front of a client as well as the ability to speak up within a team. Other ideal skills and experience required will be:
- 2+ years commercial development experience with Python >=3.4
- 1+ year exposure to the AWS stack, having produced code for use in Lambda functions.
- Demonstrable experience working with CloudFormation (or similar), especially in context for Lambda (or equivalent)
- Experience of working in a team, distributed team integration is a bonus
- Experience with Git source control
- Experience working as a senior member of a team, lead experience is a bonus
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working in a Test (or Behaviour) driven manger
- Experience with Unit testing
Optional but Advantagous:
- Demonstrable experience of Contract/API testing
- NodeJS experience
- Experience with CI Integration
- Experience working within the serverless architecture model (AWS)
- Experience with Edge processing IE Lambda@Edge, or Cloudflare Service Workers (or similar)
- Experience in working through AWS API Gateway (or comparable features)
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding but established, friendly and close-knit team. Our client have many years of experience in integrating a wide range of legacy and bespoke systems and developing up to date multi-channel ecommerce platforms. Our client has over 90 full time staff and have offices in London, Chichester, Mauritius and Australia.
To not miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join our client as their next Python Developer, click the Apply button below to register your interest and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch to discuss the next steps and answer any questions that you may have. We look forward to meeting you.