Our client is a leading consulting firm with a focus on the built environment. They have developed some very innovative solutions and have a great software team. The team is very dynamic and has a lot of autonomy. There is high flexibility on working routine and they celebrate diversity.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone come in and help develop their intelligent building management solution back end and integration API solutions. This is one of those rare moments when someone with talent, ambition and a love of development can really make a difference.
They are based in Havant near Portsmouth but can be flexible for the right person and are open to people working from home when the work allows, the role will be permanent. You will be reporting to the head of development and the CEO to design, build, test and deploy software and API integration touch points for our enterprise suite of business tools.
Working in the development team they need someone with attention to detail, the ability to be able define and agree the workload and deliver good quality bug free code on time. This is a unique opportunity for the right person.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Python 3 and Django
- REST API design and build
- Good back end development knowledge
- Ability to create a detailed specifications document with accurate timeframes from a user specification requirements document
- Good documentation and communication skills
- Working knowledge of front-end frameworks like Vue or ExtJS
- Golang experience
- Any other programming skills like C# or .Net
- Background knowledge of local or wide area networks
They are looking for someone who is dedicated, motivated and methodical and able to work on their own initiative.
Please Apply Below
plus bonus, benefits