Do you have experience in Purchasing/Scheduling/Planning?
Are you available, for an immediate start and able to commit to 4 - 6 months?
Working for a large manufacturing facility you will be responsible for but not limited to:
Supply chain Analyst
- Using Excel, interpret large amounts of data in preparation for further analytical extractions.
- Extract data from MRP systems, generated reports, host meetings and hold action owners accountable for actions identified.
- General purchasing related activities including management of suppliers and Vendors.
- Updating and reviewing standard operating procedures.
- Supplier monitoring and generation of key performance indicators to improve on time in full deliveries.
- Good Excel knowledge and abilities
- A good understand of MRP planning systems
- Knowledge of static data parameter would be advantageous.
The hours of work are 8am - 4pm Monday to Thursday with an earlier finish on a Friday.
On site parking
On site canteen
28 days holiday rising to 33 days after 12 weeks.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
£22,000.00 - £25,000.00 per year