Westland Horticulture Ltd. Are pleased to announce the availability of the position of Group Procurement Executive, located at our head office site in Granville industrial estate Dungannon. Reporting to the Group Head of Procurement, the successful candidate will be responsible for sourcing new suppliers, negotiating cost savings, monitoring supplier performance and supplier development.
Main Duties include:
Procurement of direct and indirect materials;
- Obtain and analyse quotes to determine best value;
- Recommend global sourcing solutions based on data and facts collected;
- Monitor performance of suppliers to ensure attainment of objectives in quality, delivery, service and cost;
- Monitor compliance with supplier contractual requirements;
- Liaising with suppliers and internal department managers;
- Track market conditions and price trends;
- Drive supplier innovation;
- Aid with the implementation of group procurement policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in purchasing, business, or other related qualification;
- An excellent communicator, both verbally and written and an ability to work on own initiative, and as part of a team;
- Excellent organisational and follow-up skills; competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making;
- Understands basic financial principles and what impacts on cost;
- Can undertake commercial negotiations with suppliers;
- Computer literate, proficient on all Microsoft Office programs specially Excel;
- Must have the right level of judgment, drive and influence to successfully inform and drive the business agenda with suppliers and internal stakeholders;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Must be willing to travel domestic and overseas.
- Previous experience in a similar role within a FMGC business.
If you are interested in the above role please forward your updated CV, outlining how you meet the above criteria.