We now have an exciting new opportunity for someone to come and join us as a Propositions Manager in Bristol to help drive the growth of the RAC and achieve our 5-year plan
As a propositions Manager you will be defining, developing and delivering market leading propositions that disrupt the existing Service, Maintenance & Repair Market and differentiate the RAC from its competitors. We are looking for someone who is always challenging the norm and embraces a positive approach of ‘how can we do it better’?
This is a fantastic role for someone to work on stretching the RAC Motoring brand and heritage over 400k new customers delivering over £43m revenue. This role will be at the forefront of driving and delivering change. If you have a passion for the customer, developing insight led solutions and you can drive and deliver change, this role could be for you.
This is a Bristol based role, but our teams are currently working from home.
- Define and develop propositions that will form the basis of the RAC’s ambitions in the SMR, and other adjacency markets.
- Take ownership of the RAC Complimentary proposition. Focus on improving the overall product and customer experience, maximising activations and supporting trading targets.
- Building plans and budgets, in conjunction with key stakeholders, to deliver targets for your SMR propositions, whilst Supporting in the development of the overall SMR budgets and priority to fulfil our growth and profitability targets.
- Influencing and negotiating with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure appropriate priority for SMR marketing activity, development and campaign plans.
- Focus on improving SMR existing propositions as well as taking advantage of new market opportunities.
- Become a SME (subject matter expert) on all things SMR through:
- Defining consumer and customer research, engaging with our insight team to deliver through appropriate channels.
- Analysis of the competitor propositions.
- Understanding our partnerships and commercial models
- Delivering change initiatives across the business you will drive, motivate and manage internal and external stakeholders to deliver results.
- Working with existing and potential channels to ensure that the SMR products are sold effectively and to identify areas of improvement to deliver growth and profit.
The ideal candidate for this role will have previous experience within a high-profile team, can work at pace, but comfortable when dealing with challenging decisions and building relationships across all levels up to director. To be successful, you will need to be a creative thinker and comfortable working with numbers and data to help achieve our future vision and ensure we stand out in the market. We are looking for someone who is a self-starter and commercially focused so they can drive their own projects and report their findings and new ideas back to the team, but then implement where necessary. You will thrive when focusing on customer insight, have a background of either product, marketing or propositions and have the mindset to challenge the SMR Market.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and on target annual company bonus, contributory pension scheme, life insurance, 25 days annual leave, free on-site parking across all 3 sites and free RAC breakdown cover. We also offer a range of other flexible employee benefits for you to choose from.