Working for a Director managing and assisting with the management of a variety of properties.
This is an opportunity for the individual to take immediate responsibility and ownership of managing a number of buildings and assisting with account management. This is a first-rate prospect for a confident, enthusiastic individual. In addition, with the prospects of an expanding client base, the individual will be tasked with achieving objectives set out in the department’s 2018 business plan and beyond.
There is a supporting team of facilities managers, building managers and our Helpdesk, and the job will require liaison with the full complement of property management staff across the business including employees of BNP Paribas Real Estate Facilities Management as well as staff across the agency, lease advisory, building consultancy and investment agency businesses.
Roles and responsibilities
- Providing high quality Property Management to your client and Director
- Management of Lease / Tenancy Schedules
- Liaising with clients, their solicitors and tenants on daily basis
- Instructing and liaising with contractors over minor repairs
- Carrying out regular routine property inspections
- Arranging and facilitating regular tenant meetings
- Dealing with tenant applications
- Preparing reports for client meetings
- Liasing with Facilities Managers and Helpdesk Administrators to ensure maintenance contracts are set up and tendered
- Undertaking regular service charge expenditure monitoring and reporting
- Liasing with property management accounts team on production of annual service charge budgets, approving reconciliations, rent raising reports
- Management of Income Arrears and recovery, invoice approvals, setting up new properties, completing change notes, updating the Helpdesk and Tramps, etc
- Due diligence for disposals
- Attending client meetings
- Attendance at team and department meetings
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index.