- Handling a high volume caseload of open market and shared ownership plot sales, Right to Buy and Right to Acquire transactions, Staircasing, Lease extensions, Surrender and Re-grants of retirement properties, Vacant Property Disposals and Shared Ownership Lease Assignments;
- Assisting with training, mentoring and supervision of junior team members;
- Running matters from instruction to completion;
- Creating and improving precedents;
- Staying up-to-date with property law;
- Administration duties will be carried out by apprentices.
The successful candidate will have 2 years experience in residential conveyancing. Plot sales and social housing experience is desirable but not essential.
Excellent firm and a competitive salary.
This role is for an experienced conveyancer to join a New Build and Social Housing team.