Job descriptionJob Title:
My client are interested in speaking with Quantity Surveyors and Site Surveyors.
Derby/ Northampton/ Stoke
Salary / Benefits:
£45-60k plus package
- My client are a reputable main contractor, and they are looking for Surveyors to join the business due to consistent and sustained growth. Operating across the Commercial, Leisure and Industrial sectors on projects ranging from £1m to £100m they are looking for motivated and ambitious Surveyors to join the business.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- Experience across large scale projects within the Commercial, Industrial and Leisure Sectors
- Proficient with JCT form of contracts
- Experience working across multiple projects, and covering full scope of projects from Groundworks to completion
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- Experience working on projects valued £50m plus
- Willing to travel, both from Client offices to project sites throughout the UK as required
The role is for a Quantity Surveyor or an experienced Site Surveyor looking to take the next step up, working across a range of projects in the Industrial, Commercial and Leisure sectors.
Taking full commercial responsibility for projects, whilst managing the commercial teams and liaising with clients and other professionals on site. Ensuring that Projects are running to schedule and budget. The view will be for a motivated individual to come in with a focus on development and progression within the business.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.
Source : Navartis