Project Support Manager
Salary circa £45,000 with an OTE of circa £60,000
Management of target projects which are characterised by an intrinsic technical, logistical or commercial complexity and associated increase in commercial risk when facilitated through the main stream project pipeline.
- Establish and monitor the scope of project works in respect of product portfolio, project programme, the extent of company responsibility and limitation of liability.
- Identify, track and communicate project milestones, programme and deliveries.
- Monitor commercial aspects of the project; variations, adds/omits and changes are effectively analysed and recorded. Obtain appropriate form of instruction to ensure that our company does not proceed at risk.
- Facilitate the timely development and delivery of project specific solutions; provide timely responses to design questions and queries.
- Ensure that Specialist Fabrication partners are aware of product selection, fabrication and installation criteria.
- Evaluate customer capacity/capability and where practical identify training needs and skills gaps. Provide training recommendations appropriate to the project or customer knowledge base.
- Promote and develop sales of machinery, software interface and factory layout and planning services.
- Liaison and direction of system and technical support services in Project Offices
- Liaison at all levels both internally and across wider contracting/client organisations, providing general pre and post order support.
- Responsible for accurate up to date and effective record keeping. Coordinate records for capacity planning work flow and contribute to task planning.
Reports To Customer Projects Manager
Location Field based
- Previous experience in development and procurement management across project supply chains.
- Ideally experienced in procuring and delivering large or complex project solutions from design to installation stage.
- Detailed working knowledge of company systems, products and principles.
- Competent interpretation of performance and product standards and specifications.
- Experience of problem solving and query management.
- Provide comments, critique and advice on design, details and material procurement.
- Experience in a fabricator environment.
- Experience of site application and processes,
- Capable and confident networker.
- Frequent travel within UK and Europe
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your CV and application for this role will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. However, to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook and check out our vacancy page on our website.
Smart Moves Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
OTE circa £60,000