Job Title: Project Sales Coordinator
Company: Max Frank Ltd.
Location: Stoke-on-Trent, ST1 4AF
Salary: £20K plus benefits
Type: Full Time, permanent (37.5 hours per week)
Max Frank Ltd. is part of a leading international group which manufactures and supplies a diverse range of structural products for use in all areas of reinforced concrete construction. The candidate we are seeking will be looking for a career in customer service and project coordination. Working in a busy and stimulating environment, the role will involve customer liaison, whilst providing support to the external sales force. Reporting to the Sales Office Manager, it is an exciting opportunity.
- Generate quotes, and process orders in a timely and accurate manner. Prioritising where appropriate.
- Record, update and maintain accurate information on CRM & ERP system.
- Liaise directly with site personnel to ensure project requirements are met in a proactive manner.
- Strong relationship with external team ensuring customer focus on existing work and future pipelines.
- Working with the external team to ensure KPI expectations are met.
- Maintaining good relationships with an expanding customer base, assuring the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction are met.
- Managing Customer requirements with particular focus on availability deadlines and price.
- Developing a good technical understanding across the Max Frank portfolio to develop cross selling opportunities where they exist.
- Liaise actively with other departments and customers to ensure flow of information, customer service and best commercial outcome.
- Ability to use external project tracking leads such as ABI to find future work and follow through with appropriate external sales manager as appropriate.
- Prioritise own work in accordance with department needs.
- Produce clear and concise reports required to address issues with particular sites in order to assist further improvements in customer service and monitoring.
- Broaden product knowledge of the Max Frank Portfolio to allow more flexibility in the department, which can be achieved with self-study, in-house and external training if appropriate.
- Take on new product responsibility as and when required.
- Assist with the training/mentoring of staff to allow them to gain further product knowledge.
The successful candidate will have a good level of education with a proactive ‘can do’ attitude, and a keen eye for detail and accuracy. The ability to work to challenging deadlines with support, as well as under their own initiative is essential. Team work in a busy and sometimes pressured environment is important. Full product and system training will be provided. Office and working knowledge of MS Word/Excel is required.
Sara Miles, Finance Manager, Max Frank Ltd., Clough Street, Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent, ST1 4AF.
Competitive salary, plus benefits