Title: Project Manager
Salary and Package: up to £55,000 base salary + 10% bonus (paid quarterly and can over achieve by 150%), pension + healthcare + life assurance plus other benefits
This is a unique opportunity for a Project Manager (permanent role) to join a global solutions company that designs, builds and services intelligent products for a connected world. The Company provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets.
- To provide full support for the Request for Quotes process.
- To actively lead the development of project/program solution and Value Stream including the generation of the IT solution architecture.
- Be the main customer interface during the project phase.
- To complete research and benchmark studies to determine industry best practices and incorporate them into the project solution.
- To complete feasibility studies to evaluate potential impacts of projects targeted at new and existing processes.
- Ensure adherence to project management best practice.
- Ensure effective management of project critical path using appropriate resource planning methodologies.
- Ensure project delivery within budgetary requirements, in accordance with financial compliance rules and in line with industry leading quality standards.
- To liaise with the Customer to ensure the presentation of project metrics and hold regular reviews to show progress.
- To maximise on the delivery of Lean-Six Sigma & Quality best practices to establish best-in-class status for the project.
- To manage and motivate a cross-functional team of project leads from all departments within the project team.
- To deliver detailed project plans to deadline and to management and client.
- 5 years of relevant complex Project Management experience.
- Proven experience of successful project implementation, particularly in the capacity of overall project leader.
- Proven experience of the whole project life-cycle.
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Ability to operate in the initial conceptual design stage, in the post go-live troubleshooting phase and at all intermediate stages.
- Knowledge of Six Sigma Lean methodology.
For further information about this Project Manager work opportunity please contact Stephen Press at Big Pond Solutions at: Stephen@bigpondsolutions.com
Big Pond Solutions is a dedicated search and selection consultancy within technology related industries. For further information and for a full listing of current vacancies, check out our website at www.bigpondsolutions.com.   ;
Bonus and Benefits