Work in Lithuania is a programme that is aimed at encouraging professionals living abroad to build their careers in Lithuania.
Our partner – Metasite – backed by 20+ years in software development and IT consulting, they work closely with banks, hedge funds, asset managers, insurers, fintech start-ups and other financial companies mainly based in the UK, Switzerland, the U.S. and Western & Northern Europe.
Your will be:
- Managing software development projects or/and organizing support and maintenance of existing IT applications;
- Managing client expectations during project planning and implementation phases;
- Negotiating contracts with clients, subcontractors and partners;
- Estimating and controlling project timeline and process efficiency;
- Communicating with clients and 3rd parties about project progress;
- Ensuring adequate quality of deliverables and overall customer satisfaction;
- Building strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
You will need:
- 3+ years‘ experience in managing software development projects;
- Entrepreneurial spirit;
- Quality-oriented mindset;
- Very good time planning skills;
- Perfect communication skills, verbal and written fluency in English and Lithuanian.
For qualifying candidates, we offer:
- Independence, freedom of choice and empowerment of your entrepreneurial potential;
- Growth and professional development opportunities by working for our international clients;
- Performance-based motivation package rewarding your team and you personally;
- Inspired, skilled and committed team willing to help and contribute to joint success;
- Office in the heart of Vilnius;
- Great company culture, flexible working hours and vacation policies, gaming corner, team parties and other fun events.