Job descriptionJob Title:
Project Manager - Track/Pway also interested in Site Agents or Assistant Project Managers looking for a step up
South Yorkshire, commutable from Sheffield, Doncaster, York, Leeds, Wakefield, Scunthorpe and Worksop.
Salary / Benefits:
£45,000 - £65,000 dependant on level of experience plus competitive Car Allowance and Package.
One of the UK's leading providers of construction and engineering services to the rail network specialising in permanent way, signalling and rail plant.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- previous experience of working as either a senior agent or project manager within the rail industry.
- A good understanding on Network Rail Standards.
- Background in Permanent way and Track renewals/installations
- Experience working on S&C and Plainline track renewals
- Minimum HNC in a relevent subject.
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- A Degree
- Membership to the PWI
- Worked as a Track CRE.
- Working on a variety of track related schemes throughout the UK
- Responsible for running projects from start to completion
- Delivery of the contract within programme and budget.
- Liaise with site staff and the commercial team to ensure spend is managed in line with tender allowances.
- The provision of formal reports on contract progress to the Ops Director.
- Ensuring work completed to meet contractual requirement
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.
Source : Navartis