We are growing at a fast pace and require an experienced Project Manager to join our skilled operations team to manage integration projects through the end to end project lifecycle. It’s a challenging environment but with a collaborative team and exciting commercial brands your Project Management career will be rejuvenated.
SALARY: £40,000 to £45,000 depending on experience.
BENEFITS: Profit Related Bonus, twice a year + Contributory Pension
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Milton Keynes, Bedford, Leicester, Coventry, Leamington Spa,
JOB SPECIFICATION: Project Manager – Technology Projects
We need you to be the “front-line” of our small Project Management Team based from Northampton.
You will support and coach a small team of Project Managers while managing a wide variety of projects.
We are not a large corporate organisation, so you will have the chance to roll up your sleeves and utilise your Project Management skills you have learnt and actioned elsewhere.
Our Project Managers have a wide variety of work; integrations on mobile telecom networks to functional enhancements across other technology platforms – globally.
Our Project Manager must:
· Be accountable for the planning and full delivery of our projects.
· Ideally be knowledgeable of the telecoms industry or payment industries.
· Aspire to be a supervisor or manager; demonstrate they could develop, coach and mentor their team.
· Monitor the continuous improvement of the project management process, utilising various methodologies.
REQUIREMENTS: Project Manager – Technology Projects
You will be required to have the following skills and experience to work as our Project Manager:
· Have gained a formal Project Management qualification; PRINCE2, PMP/ PMQ or worked in a PMO.
· Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
· Proven ability to organise and prioritise the workload for the Project Management Team.
· Advanced IT skills across MS packages and MS project.
We are a UK based established FinTech business, providing Direct Carrier Billing as a service to digital brands globally! We partner with Mobile Network Operators across the globe and transform consumer behaviour on the mobile platforms.
Why work for us?
· We are proud of our team orientated culture.
· You will have the opportunity to be a significant part of a growing business.
· The FinTech industry is approaching a changing landscape that would offer an exciting career opportunity.
Interested? Please email our retained consultant Kerry Austin quoting Project Manager – Technology Projects and reference KA15211 to firstname.lastname@example.org Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. www.wallacehind.com Tel: 01604 683315
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
Profit Related Bonus + Pension