Project Manager with Software implementation experience required for a well established Software House based in the City or Essex. This fantastic new challenge has arisen due to substantial new projects within this busy company with a salary up to £85K + benefits.
As an experienced, customer facing Project Manager that has vendor side experience, you will have the following skills:-
- Minimum of 5 years' experience of project managing software implementations in a disciplined development & delivery environment.
- Strong account/client management skills
- Solid understanding and practitioner of recognised project governance processes such as PRINCE2, ITIL
- An excellent commercial awareness with a solid understanding of delivering projects on a commercial basis (time and materials).
- An assertive and pro-active management style with a high level of awareness of contractual and commercial management
- Professional appearance, with excellent persuasive and communication skills, able to deal effectively with clients and internal stakeholders up to board level.
- Excellent team building and motivational skills. A team player with high energy levels, the will to succeed and to fight for project and client.
As Project Manager you will be managing the software implementations into clients within the Financial Sector.
Your typical responsibilities will include:-
- Planning and managing projects through all typical project life cycle stages,
- Setting and Maintaining realistic client expectations,
- Product delivery to quality standards, timescales and budget
The ideal candidate will have previously worked within the Insurance or Financial Services arena.
This is a challenging new opportunity for a polished, professional Project Manager to join a great company experiencing growth. For further details, please apply now.