Location: Slough, SL1 4LR
Hours: Full Time Permanent: 5 Days/Week / 8:00-16:30
Salary: £40k-50k per annum, pro rata, plus package
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our client as a Project Manager. Due to their continued success and growth, our client is currently seeking a candidate who has relevant contractor side experience within the construction industry.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Procurement of resources
- Planning of labour
- Production of H&S documentation
- Liaise with clients to organise works
- Instruct workforce on correct method of works
- Ensure policies and procedures are carried out by directly accountable team members and sub-contractors at all times
- Project Budgeting
- Review and agree valuations and extras from sub-contractors
- Ensure continual development and high performance of workforce
•Enquiries and Estimating
- Liaise with client, client’s agents, main contractors and site representatives etc. to gain information
- Review tender/contract documents/drawings/specifications to produce written estimates/quotations
- Budgeting of costs/resources
The Ideal Candidate:
•Will demonstrate expertise in the planning and execution of jobs and projects from receipt of order to final invoice on contracts ranging from £10k to £750k and will go the extra mile to ensure this is done to the set standard.
•Should be methodical, technically minded and an effective communicator with the ability to work in a team environment and under pressure.
•Will require sub-contract formation and control, and the ability to develop relationships with clients for effective dispute resolution and to secure further works.
•Degree in a building related subject or level 5 NVQ (preferable)
•A-Levels or qualified to NVQ 4 Level in a building related subject
•Black CSCS card
•Experience across a broad range of projects including Civil and Industrial sectors
•10 years’ experience in a similar role
•IT Literate including MS Outlook, MS Excel and MS word
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, then send your CV by clicking the APPLY button.
Keywords: Project Management, Project Manager, Management Planning, Planning Works, Resource Procurement, Project Planner, Project Budgeting