Project Manager – Snelling Business Systems deliver all aspects of audio-visual integration from consultancy and design, to the supply, installation and ongoing maintenance. We are looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager with a background in IT / Networking / Data / Fibre Optics to join our team based at Wymondham, Norfolk. This Project Managershould have PRINCE2®, APM, IPMA Level D or equivalent. Travel around the East of England and into London is required. On offer to the ideal Project Manager is a competitive salary, (circa £35K – £40K) company car, and pension scheme.
The purpose of the Project Manager is the management of complex Audio-Visual project delivery with roles and responsibilities including, client liaison, planning, technical design implementation, co-ordination and management of projects whilst ensuring financial targets are met. Significant travel will be involved attending sites and design team meetings.
- Pro-actively managing relationships with both internal and external clients and ensuring that projects comply to the functional and technical performance specification of the system design as well as the company’s quality, installation, legal and health and safety standards.
- Responsibility for project cost control ensuring monthly/periodic valuations and applications are processed and management reports produced.
- Review Project deliverables; ensuring labour, material and technical requirements are met.
- To deliver a working system to the end user.
- Liaison with clients including on Site Visits / Meetings / Surveys.
- Preparation of all project paperwork & reports.
- Project variation and cost control.
- Sign-off Projects with client teams and ensure invoicing occurs.
- Health and Safety compliance with Project specifics.
Skills and attributes required:
- Association of Project Management (APM), IPMA Level D equivalent, or Prince 2 Practitioner.
- Experience with MS Project Software or other appropriate PM software.
- A minimum of 5 years practice application of Waterfall and/or Agile Project Management methodologies.
- Demonstrative experience of having delivered a range of projects to scope, cost and quality
- Solid theoretical and working knowledge of audio-visual systems, Infocomm CTS, Extron AV associate, AutoCAD, AMX, Extron, or Crestron Programming, CISCO or Microsoft Certified and Network IT infrastructure would be preferable but not essential as training can be provided.
- Full UK driving licence essential as travel will be required around East Anglia and London.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing Audio-Visual Integration Specialists in the UK. In return for our ideal Project Manager is a competitive salary, company car, and pension scheme.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to join our company, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider. The regions Fixed Fee Web Recruiter and Online Job Advertiser. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: IT Project Manager, IT Project Engineer, IT Network, IT Engineer, Systems Project Manager
By applying for this role you give permission for Spider to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Spider Web Recruitment will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment.
Salary depending on experience, plus Company Car and Pension