Are you a self-motivated Project Manager with a degree of entrepreneurial flair? Looking for a contract role within Capital Markets & Investment Banking?
Due to the expansion of our client's consulting business in Europe we are looking for talented and self-motivated Project Managers for contract positions in Capital Markets & Investment banking across London and Paris (full time in Paris or time split between Paris and London).
Key Project Manager responsibilities:
You will deliver project work across a range of clients based at either the Company offices or at the client site, in London and Paris
As part of a diverse and motivated team, you will be involved in a range of projects with the company's clients, covering topics such as:
- Business strategy definition & implementation: elaboration of business plan, digital strategy, market studies, financial modelling, benchmarks, data analysis
- Business improvement: business processes study, mapping & reengineering, performance management design & implementation, benchmarks & analysis
- Regulatory transformation: analysis of the impacts of regulation, organisation & processes compliance
- Marketing and client relationship: market research, customer segmentation, Implementation of offers and services, CRM, digital
- Project Management: management of business projects with both internal stakeholders and third parties
Required Project Manager skills and Qualifications
- 2 to 15 years experience in management consulting or other relevant experience in Financial Services Industry
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English and good verbal communication skills in French
- Strong academic background (e.g. Business, Mathematics, Economics)
- Strong experience in the Banking sector
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt rapidly, and work on a range of different business areas within a challenging environment and tight deadlines
- Experience on risk management, regulations and digital in capital markets & investment banking (Mifid 2, MAD/MAR, EMIR, BCBS 239, etc.) would be advantageous
- Only applications from candidates who meet the requirements for the Project Manager role and with current authorisation to work permanently in the EU will be considered so please bear this in mind before applying.
Our client is a specialist management consulting global firm with approximately 1,000 employees. Their culture is strongly orientated towards high quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for their clients which include a wide range of multinational companies.