Sites in Central London & M25 area
Circa £200 per day
3 Month Contract
Looking for a varied and exciting Project Manager role? Then why not come and work for an established coverage solutions provider. Final Signal Limited established in 2018 as part of the Herbert Group work in consultation with all main UK mobile operators and take control of initial design, JOTS, surveying, commissioning, installation and ongoing service. Whether the building is large or small, we provide everything from start to finish for in-building mobile coverage and connectivity solutions.
We are looking for a successful Project Manager who will be key in helping to make the most of our growing number of opportunities.
Project Manager Duties:
- Create and communicate all required project documentation, including Project Scope, Project plans, Risk registers, P&Ls as well as any schedules of work or specifications – and continually challenge any assumptions in these where necessary.
- Identify and escalate potential risks within the project – including Technical, Supply, Installation, Financial and Contractual risks.
- Liaise with, co-ordinate with and challenge where appropriate other parties in the overall construction project, where applicable, including Main Contractors, M&E contractors, other Installation parties, and 3rd party sales resources.
- Ensure that all documentation is agreed between the parties, that scopes are updated following any agreed changes and that project timescales are updated and communicated.
- Visit customer sites on a regular basis in order to oversee installations and escalate issues identified with the installations, including any Health & Safety and Fire issues. Oversee the different phases of projects to ensure timely completion.
- Attend or chair as required regular project meetings with defined agendas, actions / next steps, and responsibilities.
- Liaise across departments, especially with the Project Administrator, ensuring adherence to timescales, flagging and highlighting potential critical path issues in advance of these becoming critical and action to remedy these.
- Experience in managing M&E construction projects and dealing with large construction 3rd parties
- Experienced in on-site supervision and working autonomously without specific direction
- Experienced in design coordination, RIBA stages of design & construction
- Experienced in structured cabling & containment
- A fair working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Microsoft Project
- Viewing packages for CAD drawings
Excited about our Project Manager role? Then what are you waiting for! Apply by clicking the Apply Now button below.