LBHF Family Support Service Limited have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join their growing team in London.
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham
Salary: £34,000 - £44,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Job Type: Initial One-Year Contract
Project Manager - Would You Like:
- Flexible working?
- The provision to work in an agile way with laptop and mobile technology?
- Working for an organisation that has a flat management structure?
- An attractive pension provision?
- Working ahead of the curve for an organisation leading the way in trauma-based support for families?
- Development and training opportunities in industry-leading practice?
Project Manager - About You:
- Proven project management experience budget up to £500,000.
- Demonstrable track record of delivering projects for internal and external customers
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to build long-lasting relationships
- Communication skills, ownership and accountability for successful delivery
- Project Management certification - Prince2, PMI etc
We are seeking a Project Manager for a one-year contract to deliver strategic projects to improve the scope and quality of the service.
You will initiate and manage projects throughout the full project lifecycle adhering to the Family Support project management process. We are looking innovatively at how we improve family and children's services in Hammersmith & Fulham using a trauma-aware approach, you'll play a key part in delivering on this exciting ambition.
Interviews will be held the week commencing 9th December 2019.
If you have the experience, drive and appropriate essential requirements, please do apply. To submit your application for this exciting Project Manager opportunity, please click 'Apply' now and you will receive further instructions.
We are a safer recruitment employer.