Project Manager/Infrastructure Derby £40-50k
Greywood Associates are delighted to be working in association with a Market Leading Software Company that provide software solutions to major blue chip clients, who urgently require three experienced Project Managers to join their rapidly expanding team.
Based predominantly in the Derby office with visits to client sites you will be a key contact in the design and delivery of system architecture solutions able to integrate the company's bespoke software with client systems, networks and CRMs.
A thorough knowledge of IT infrastructure and manufacturing industry will be required for this role.
- Co-ordinate the delivery of Manufacturing IT projects from client order through to installation
- Preparation and presentation of sales proposals
- Full stakeholder management for assigned projects able take ownership of projects to time, cost and quality expectations
- Act as key contact with 3rd parties including manufacturers, CRM designers etc and able to influence the technical solutions
- Prince 2 Qualified
- Knowledge of the IT system installation lifecycle
- Strong knowledge of IT infrastructure, software, hardware, server & network topology
- Experience with the implementation of Manufacturing sector/MES, SCADA, PLC implementations
- Exceptional communication skills able to explain technical solutions to non-technical people
- Able to interact confidently at director level
- Ability to think creatively and outside the box
- Driving license is a must
If you a great team player who gets on well with others and are looking for a move which will enhance your career in a fantastic working environment then please send your CV IMMEDIATELY for consideration.
This role is active now, interviews are planned for the week ahead and a prompt turnaround is expected.
£40,000.00 - £50,000.00 per year