Location: Brookmans Park, Hertfordshire
Salary Range: Negotiable
Hours: 07:00am to 16:30pm
Holidays: 20 days pa plus Bank Holidays
Start Date: TBC
Line Manager: Operations Director
Working with us means you become part of the WMS family. We are a fun, passionate and trusted company, delivering underfloor heating to luxury projects of varying sizes. Beyond just fitting underfloor heating we believe in building solid relationships and providing the same premium quality service to all our clients and suppliers. With ambitious plans to grow over the next few years we have a fantastic opportunity to be part of our exciting team.
WMS Underfloor Heating Limited has a team of ‘office based’ Project Managers who manage our underfloor heating projects once an order has been secured. This involves producing a design, liaising with the client for their approval and then seeing the project through to completion in conjunction with our labour team, sub-contractors and suppliers.
You need to be a proactive team worker with the initiative to work alone when required and able to manage your own diary and workload. There will be occasions when you will be required to attend site meetings with our clients so that the underfloor heating detail for installation is fully prepared and accurate. The ability to communicate at all levels is key as you will interact daily with site operatives to Director Level.
- Construction knowledge and experience, working in a similar environment
- Full valid UK Driving Licence
- Good IT skills & literacy, with working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel
- Excellent communication and written skills
- You will be required to hold a CSCS and/or SKILL card (The Company are able to support the obtaining of this, if required)
- Good numerical skills
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Personable, presentable and articulate
- Good Commercial awareness
- Ability to work within deadlines and cope under pressure
- Interpersonal and team-working skills
- Knowledge of plumbing and mechanical works
- CAD knowledge and basic use of AutoCAD
- Understanding of Health & Safety requirements including Risk & Method Statements