My Client are a principle contracting company who undertake Civil and Infrastructure projects within the rail sector, for example: Track Renewals & OLE Foundations. They are seeking an experienced project manager with civils, rail and transport sector knowledge.
Job requirements – Project Manager
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing the full project lifecycle from tender to completion.
- Produce plans and schedules to assist with proposals and tenders.
- Providing planning support to project managers.
- Monitor and adhere to contractual agreements.
- Attending internal and external project meetings.
- Monitor and manage factors such as risk, progress, timescales and cost.
- Liaise with clients, project management teams, suppliers and stakeholders.
Candidate requirements – Project Manager
The ideal candidate:
- Degree educated (or equivalent) in construction management, civil engineering, project management or similar.
- Familiar with project management software.
- Familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Holding a PTS (Personal Track Safety) Certificate would be an advantage, this is not essential.
- Management experience within the rail/civil engineering sector.
- Strong management and verbal communication skills.
To Apply, please click on the apply button or contact Chris Botham at Rain Consultancy Group directly.
Please note that we anticipate to receive a high level of applicants so we are not always able to communicate the outcome to every candidate. If you do not receive a call from us within 48 hours then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. All applications are treated confidentially we will not pass your CV on to a third party without your prior consent.
Company Car or Allowance, Pension, Healthcare, Company Bonus