Wind Farm Project Manager required for an established international client in the Wind Industry.
The successful candidate will coordinate resources and manage the clients existing contract with a leading energy provider across two wind farms in South West Scotland. This will include managing a team of approximately 15 Service Technicians and regularly communicating with the main customer to ensure their requirements are met.
There will also be an emphasis on ensuring the clients wind farms are operating efficiently and productively, with a view to identifying and implementing positive change if required.
The working hours will coincide with the operational times of the wind farms (8am-5pm) however the employer is flexible regarding travel as the role will involve frequent site-based work.
The role includes a company car (including fuel subsidy), pension scheme and life insurance.
To coordinate and lead the team of maintenance supervisors and wind turbine maintenance technicians. To organise the available material resources for the various projects in accordance with the guidelines established in the client contract. To standardise criteria for the different maintenance projects in order to achieve financial and operational results, meet the client's requirements and comply with HSQE policies.
- Coordinate the team of maintenance supervisors in order to make optimal use of the available resources for the project, and meet the requirements stipulated by the
- Together with the team of maintenance supervisors, analyse the performance and maintenance criteria for the project, in accordance with the planning requirements stipulated by the client, in order to ensure that the objectives set by the company are met
- Supervise the progress of different projects, reviewing the various parameters and indicators of each project, in order to ensure satisfactory fulfilment of the contract and meet the objectives set by the company
- Implement the corrective measures identified through preliminary analysis prior to possible deviations within the various projects
- In the event of absence, carry out the duties of the maintenance supervisor in directly assigned maintenance supervisor in directly assigned maintenance projects
- Monitor and follow up on invoicing for each project
- Analyse the economic results of each project in order to propose possible improvements
- Work together to achieve HSQE objectives
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills;
- Communication: Ensure alignment with the external customer in relation to performance, work, quality management and/or health and safety Clearly define team and individual responsibilities of internal staff to ensure maximum efficiency and productivity.
- Decisions: Assign the appropriate person to each kind of task. Distribute resources among the different projects. Schedule the staff required to carry out the work.
- Proposals: Purchase materials, request support from or offer support to other BUs (Business Units). Suggest the organisation and design of the project structure.
The role would be suited to someone with current or recent wind farm management experience, either as a Project Manager or Senior Technician.
Knowledge of Gamesa Wind Turbines would be advantageous.
If the above matches your experience please apply to Hamza Jabir at Cathcart Energy.