Project Manager - Finance/HR Change - Birmingham City Centre
Project Manager required for an international organisation based in Birmingham City Centre, where you be responsible for the full project lifecycle through design, planning, build, deployment and lessons learned. You will play a key part in the delivery of internal upgrades to finance & HR systems, and will be responsible for the day to day delivery of a number of high profile/critical projects.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced project manager with experience in delivering finance or HR change projects. You will also have a good understanding of finance processes.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Responsible for the full project lifecycle through design, planning, build, deployment and lessons learned.
- Responsibility for the day-to-day management of 3rd parties and internal team members working on the delivery of the project.
- Responsible for ensuring engagement of key stakeholders and keeping them engaged and up to date with project progress.
- Reporting on project status, planning and budget management.
- Manage, motivate and monitor cross functional teams.
Key Skills of the role
- Experienced project manager, with experience in delivering finance or HR change projects.
- Prince2 certified and ideally experience of Agile methodology.
- Good knowledge of finance processes.
- Desirable to have previous finance background or finance systems support.
- Desirable to have experience of cloud technologies, SAAS services.
- Any experience of working with external suppliers, including large outsource providers would be ideal also.
The salary for this position is between £45,000 - £55,000 per annum, depending on experience
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
Project Manager - Finance/HR Change - Birmingham
£45,000.00 - £55,000.00 per year