Senior Project Manager – AI / ML Technology - PMP / Prince2 / MSP
c£65K plus Benefits
Brand new opportunity, Senior Project Manager (PMP / MSP / Prince2) – Rapidly expanding start-up.
This very exciting vendor of cloud based AI/ ML technologies is expanding at a dramatic pace. Their innovative technology and new ways of treating data with their Machine Learning technologies have received many industry awards and plaudits. Backed by leading investors and an impressive management team of industry thought leaders they continue to grow and in their short history have risen to a market leader status. They are winning new business at an impressive pace and now have a new opening for a Senior Project Manager (PMP / MSP / Prince2) to take responsibility for some of their key clients.
To succeed in this Project Management ( PMP / Prince2 / MSP) role you will have;
- Substantial project / programme management experience and a strong track record of success in a software delivery / systems integration environment.
- Well-developed project/programme management and planning skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a range of projects types and complex business initiatives and change programmes.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Project, Project Server and/or Sharepoint.
- Software engineering experience and knowledge of one or more programming languages would be an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, work under pressure and think analytically.
- Ability to communicate well internally and with customers, adapting fluidly to different audiences – ranging from highly technical personnel to non-technical business owners.
- Must enjoy working in a team of like-minded and intelligent people to solve complex problems.
- Ability to adapt and stretch capabilities and skills to meet the business needs of a fast-growing technology firm.
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent projects and prioritise appropriately.
- Recognised formal project management qualification (PMP/MSP/PRINCE2 or equivalent) is highly desirable.
The Project Managers responsibilities will include;
- Execution of medium to large key strategic projects, or lead the implementation of key internal initiatives
- Define and manage project scope, plans, dependencies and the timelines and critical path
- Identify and proactively manage stakeholders (both internal and external)
- Ensure proper risk and issue resolution throughout the projects lifecycle
- Maintain standard business implementation organizational structures, team structures, work breakdown structures, work planning, issue logs, decision logs, change control and executive reports
- Coordinate cross-functional tasks between various internal and external areas to ensure successful project outcomes
- Provide clear visibility and regular reporting of project status and key priorities via executive dashboards that include: project timelines, milestone tracking, risk/issue identification
- Work closely with SMEs and customers to review the level of benefits realization of the project, undertake post closure project reviews, capturing and sharing lessons learned
This is an excellent and rare opportunity to join a British software start-up at the forefront of leading edge machine learning technology with a growing customer base. An impressive management team, exposure to the latest technology and continual expansion ensure career growth and success. Please apply ASAP to avoid missing out.
Bonus & Package