Job descriptionJob Title:
Project Manager also interested in Railway Civil Engineers
Bristol or Reading
Salary / Benefits:
£55,000 - £65,000 plus Bonus 25 days holiday and package
- Working for an award winning multi-disciplinary solutions business with extensive engineering capabilities and specialist expertise in transportationon a variety of multi-disciplinary railway infrastructure projects
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- Demonstrable Rail industry related experience working on Stations Bridges, Depot Remodernisations, Platforms and upgrades etc
- Good expereince meeting clients and securing business.
- A good understanding of of Network Rail processes
- Design works experience
- Previous experience managing/leading a team
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- Membership of The Association for Project Management and/or membership of a relevant professional institution.
- Qualifications in a relevent subject ie Civil or Structural Engineering
- Responsibility for successful delivery of projects on time and to budget and ensuring you schedule plan, forecast, and manage all the technical activities to ensure project accuracy, quality, safety and compliance from bid stage to completion. In addition you will lead, mentor and line manage the Project Engineers and Assistant Project Engineers allocated to you.
You will play a key role and hold responsibility for the successful delivery of projects, leading and managing the multi-disciplinary design teams. The role will also involve work winning opportunities and the chance to strengthen existing / forge new Client Relationships and assist business development initiatives.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.
Source : Navartis