Job descriptionJob Title:
- Project Manager - Bridge Design
- Copenhagen, Denmark
Salary / Benefits:
- 40,000 - 60,000 DKK per month depending on experience
- November 2019 onwards (ongoing process)
- My client are a consulting engineering group with operations worldwide. They are a market leader in the consulting sector and continually looking for international and local talent to assist with current and future projects
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Civil Engineering / Structural Engineering
- 10 - 15 years' experience in bridge design or project management
- Bridge engineering with experience in the design of new reinforced concrete structures covering several aspects of the overall design including foundation engineering as well as load assessment of existing structures.
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- A solid understanding of highways and railway projects with bridges, tunnels, culverts, retaining wall, embankment, noise barriers, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Danish / Norwegian / Swedish
- Experience of BIM software / work is a significant advantage (TEKLA, Microstation, Revit, etc.)
- Work on a variety of interesting and challenging bridge structures spread across Scandinavia's which will require cross boarder co-operation.
- You will be an important player in sales activities and tender projects
- You will be expected to take an active role in the development of the department, as well as the international growth of the department.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.
Source : Navartis