There has never been a better time to join The Works! A Sunday Times – Top 25 Best Big Companies to work for Employer!
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Manager – Multi-channel to join the business, based at our support centre in Coleshill, Birmingham. This role is full time on a fixed term contract until June 2020 and offers a competitive salary.
Over the past 12 months The Works’ online sales growth is more than double the industry average. In order to support the predicted sales growth and deliver the long term strategy, it is critical that The Works digital platform and it supporting infrastructure is fit for purpose.
To support and deliver the strategy, we are about to embark on an 18 month programme of work to migrate the main website onto a new platform, which has created an exciting opportunity to join the Multichannel department as a Project Manager until June 2020.
Working within the Web Development team, the successful Project Manager – Multi-channel candidate will have exceptional project management skills developed within a fast paced multi-channel environment and be expected to manage multiple work streams across the entire business and 3rd parties.
Previous experience of delivering ecommerce projects in a fast paced retail environment is essential.
Responsibilities as our Project Manager – Multi-channel will include:
- Prepare project scope and requirements documentation
- Manage multiple work streams and create and circulate supporting documentation
- Creation and ownership of the project plan
- Estimate time and budget spend per project
- Establish strong and effective working relationships with 3rd Parties, and internal stakeholders
- Ensuring project requirements are understood by all stakeholders
- Highlight to key stakeholders the impact on quality, budget and deadlines of any changes to project
- Communicate project progress and key milestones to the senior team
- Prioritise and manage project workload for The Works and any other 3rd party
- Oversee the creation of test plans and manage the end to end test process
Key Skills & Attributes required by our Project Manager – Multi-channel
- Project management experience in a fast paced multichannel retail environment
- Understanding of agile methodologies – particularly Kanban
- Able to prioritise multiple work streams
- Strong commercial acumen including budget management
- Must be accurate and have great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Understand technical frameworks and infrastructure – web ecosystem
- Be able to build and maintain effective relationships with all levels of the business and 3rd parties
- Proficient with the Microsoft product suite
- A business/IT degree would be preferable but is not essential
- An understanding of website architecture topology (preferred)
If this is the role for you and you have the skills and experience required to be our Project Manager – Multi-channel, please click ‘apply’ today. We look forward to reviewing your application.