MasterControl is a leading provider of cloud-based quality and compliance software for life sciences and other regulated industries. Our mission is the same as that of our customers; to bring life-changing products to more people sooner. The MasterControl Platform helps organisations digitise, automate and connect quality and compliance processes across the regulated product development life cycle. Over 1,000 companies worldwide rely on MasterControl solutions to achieve new levels of operational excellence across product development, clinical trials, regulatory affairs, quality management, supply chain, manufacturing and post-market surveillance. For more information, visit www.mastercontrol.com.
The Project Manager will facilitate the implementation of MasterControl products into the customer's organisation, for both single-site and multi-site.
Our ideal candidate will have expertise clarifying needs and requirements, planning and developing project approach, managing and progressing project plans and budgets, while leading a team of individuals for a successful and efficient customer implementation, with minimal supervision.
As Project Manager, you must have a strong ability to work independently while identifying, analysing, and resolving problems, which requires strong decision-making skills and the ability to communicate confidently and efficiently. You will contribute to a positive and collaborative working environment to build and enhance working relationships with clients and internal teams. You have the ability to identify opportunities of improvement and bring those changes to fruition.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with expertise in adapting communications to the recipient's needs and role.
- Engage, communicate and update the project's needs and progression with multiple customer contacts/roles, as well as MasterControl Services manager and team members, and other departments as needed
- Interact and collaborate with customers, building long term relationships
- Negotiate, address customer complaints, and resolve disputes in a positive manner.
- Identify project issues and manage through resolution in an expedient time frame
- Reporting skills to ensure internal and external updates are provided to PMO lead, Customer leaders, and other departments as needed.
- Simultaneously manage several customers with multiple projects per customer in a deadline-driven environment
- Facilitate project kickoff meetings, knowledge transfers, and weekly customer status meeting
- Create and manage project documentation utilizing a PM automation system, to accurately document milestones completions, project issues, corrective action plans, project jeopardies, and overall project completions
- Drive projects to completion, continually reviewing project backlog and status, and implementing corrective action plans to mitigate delays
- Lead projects with cross-functional team members
- Identify project resource requirements and facilitate staffing through resource management channels
- Identify, monitor, report and escalate project-related issues to achieve timely resolution
- Facilitate, document and communicate project retrospectives and lessons learned sessions.
- Manage and monitor project and portfolio budgets to ensure positive financial outcomes to our work
- Pull burn reports; analyze project financials against project needs and timing; identify, communicate and resolve budget risks
- Manage and monitor billing based on project and customer terms
- Create and facilitate Change Order processes, cancellation fees, and other financial processes as required
Improvement and Innovation
- Identify opportunities to streamline processes, reduce time to value and increase customer satisfaction
- Propose and facilitate the implementation concepts, including documentation, process/SOP mapping, and training.
- Project management experiencein successful management of a project from inception to completion. Project Management certifications a plus.
- Understanding how to set and meet deadlines and other goals through previous project management experience
- Team managementskilled people manager. Work with multiple teams simultaneously, and addressing the needs of each team
- Conflict managementskilled negotiator and conflict manager. Ability to address both sides of the argument and able to provide helpful solutions for everyone
- Time managementskills. Able to organise your schedule appropriately so you can meet all project commitments
- Communication skills. Ability to communicate with different audiences using audience-appropriate language to communicate meaning clearly and efficiently
- Able to manage multiple customers at one time and adapt to fluctuating workloads and demands.
- Able to work well under pressure and comfortable with change and complexity in dynamic environments
- Able to shift readily between the "big picture" and the small-but-crucial details, knowing when to concentrate on each
- Experience in project management in a software implementation services related field preferred
- Proven track record meeting budget and schedule while still meeting or exceeding customer requirements and objectives.
- Understanding of project methodologies, including agile, hybrid, and waterfall
- Implementation, Planning, and/or Operations knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written skills for inter-organisational communications.
- Strong organisation skills and demonstrated ability to manage multiple, often conflicting priorities to successful completion.
- Experience making independent decisions based on policies, practices and project requirements.
WHY WORK HERE:
MasterControl is a place where Exceptional Teams come together to do their best work. Hiring Exceptional Teams, including the best talent in our industry, is a core value of ours. MasterControl employees are surrounded by intelligent, motivated individuals every day. We like to call it #TheBestTeamOnThePlanet.
We value every employee and their contribution to what makes MasterControl successful. We give right back to the employee through great flexibility, and continuous opportunities for advancement.
Not only do we hire Exceptional Teams, but we work hard to keep them here by developing and challenging their skill sets, encouraging professional development and growth, and offering a culture that can't be found elsewhere. Which is why we say - #WhyWorkAnywhereElse?
To put it simply, working at MasterControl is fun, challenging, and rewarding. From our Fitness Clubs to our awards programs, from our company parties to our exceptional products, you really can't go wrong. MasterControl could be your next (and last) career move!
We are growing quickly and always looking for talented individuals to add to #TheBestTeamOnThePlanet!
Applicants must be currently authorised to work in the United Kingdom on a full-time basis.
MasterControl is an Equal Opportunity Employer.