Job Title: Project Manager - SAP Agile Projects
Salary: £45,000 - £60,000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company aims to unify people, processes and technology to deliver SAP rapidly, reliably, smarter and at scale. Having been in the infrastructure industry for over 20 years, they aim to build more agile ways of working for customers. They are passionate SAP HANA cloud experts.
They are trusted experts in cloud infrastructure and SAP HANA platforms. Their mission is to make customers more successful by simplifying and optimising platforms, accelerating, and de-risking deployments. They achieve this through their cloud and infrastructure expertise, rich insight and managed service offerings.
About the Role:
Reporting to the COO, they are searching for an experienced AGILE Project or Programme Manager who will provide both vision and project leadership to their highly experienced Operations and Professional Services teams, delivering successful SAP project implementations.
These implementations are typically over an 8 to 16 week profile involving the implementation of their Infrastructure as Code services to On-Premise or Hyperscaler Cloud based platforms.
- Be responsible and accountable for the delivery of project management services and ensure their effective delivery, management and reporting to meet customer needs
- Ensure all Statements of Work are agreed and signed off and any business changes are managed against the agreed Statement of Works
- Implement and use an Agile project methodology and processes to deliver all projects and outcomes and work with customers to achieve collective success
- Be responsible for setting up the project management framework and establish the PMO structure per project based on their standards and governance procedures
- Maintain ownership of project scope, timelines, deliverables, tasks, quality, budget and costs
- Develop and lead the integration of the agreed project plan with the associated project reporting and tracking as well as management of business change, project RACI and plans
- Lead the integration, testing and management of transition activities including management of partners, customer resources and 3rd parties
- Maintain positive relationships with key sponsors, project leaders, resources and partners
- Be responsible for the commercial management of project tasks, resources and deliverables to achieve the forecast margins
- Be an active stakeholder in the support handover where applicable to their managed services or project implementations
- Provide strong team leadership and governance for them and for the customer in the project to prioritise and document tasks and projects
- Provide project technical leadership and coordination of resources on SAP implementation through the entire project lifecycle (Preparation, Contract, Definition, Design, Build, Implementation, Transition, Cut-Over, Go-Live, Managed Services)
The successful Candidate will have/ be:
- At least 5 years experience as an implementation Project Manager in a medium to large organisation leading a team of at least 5 project resources
- Significant experience of Agile as well as Waterfall or Prince 2 project approaches, practices, supporting project implementations and processes
- Experience of driving customer specific change programmes and migration of SAP to S/4HANA strategies based on cloud and subscription models using Agile and Waterfall processes
- Experience of leading expert support resources, consultants and specialists and structuring, organising and prioritising workloads on a daily basis
- Experience of working within an agile development environment (ideally Kanban/Scrum) with strong collaboration skills
- Excellent communication and customer management skills both reactive and proactive
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong customer management skills both remotely and face to face
- Ability to effectively engage at all levels of the client and resolve project challenges and relationship management issues
- Ability to work closely with customers and the process owners and other key stakeholders to report and manage project progress
- Willingness to take on new challenges and a commitment to complete the very highest quality project delivery to the agreed Statement of Works
- Ambition and desire to develop within a rapidly expanding organisation where the role of the Project Manager is a crucial area underpinning their overall success
- ITIL V3 knowledge
- Agile/DevOps knowledge
- Operational Key Results (OKR's)
- Highly competitive salary and excellent benefits package
- Hugely supportive working environment with a dynamic culture and company
- Flexible and diverse working environment
Sounds interesting? Click APPLY now.
£45,000.00 - £60,000.00 per year