FICO (NYSE: FICO) is a leading global analytics software company, helping businesses in 90+ countries make better decisions. Join our world-class team today and fulfill your career potential!
As an Analytical Project Manager, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team project managing a wide variety of analytical deliveries across predictive modelling, optimization, regulatory compliance and big data. The team is responsible for the delivery of all analytic offerings to clients across Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), and some projects may require substantial time spent on client site, so you should be willing to travel (up to 50%). The Project Managers role involves working closely with clients and internal teams to deliver high quality analytical programs.
The key objectives of this role are:
- Consistent, high quality analytical program delivery.
- Customer focused delivery – to time, cost and scope.
- Effectively managed margins – managing commercial terms and project costs.
- Well executed change management.
Project Managers within FICO lead delivering analytical solutions in a client-facing, dynamic environment. They need to have both a consultancy and analytical skills set.
What You’ll Do
Full Life Cycle Project Delivery
- Using best practice methodologies to manage a team of analytical FICO consultants to deliver FICO solutions to meet Clients’ needs.
- Able to navigate matrix organizations both internally and client side to secure resources and project buy-in.
- Gain understanding of the FICO products and methodologies being delivered as part of the project to be able to converse with the client in a knowledgeable and confident manner.
- Create a collaborative working environment to jointly deliver our solutions with the client.
- Build trusted client relationships at all levels from the beginning of the engagement through to successful delivery.
- Building relationships with a broad spectrum of stakeholders from senior executive to support desk. Leveraging these relationships effectively to validate assumptions, acquire useful information, negotiate among competing objectives, resolve issues, manage change, agree to direction and achieve consensus.
- Able to interpret different commercial and contractual terms and manage the project to the terms within the contract.
- Proactively manage the delivery of the project to protect project margins.
- Assist in creation of a high-performance culture centered around excellence and continuous improvement.
- Leverage your previous experience to contribute to the development, adoption and application of an evolving project delivery and governance framework.
- Support the development of junior team members.
What We’re Seeking
- Technical Project Delivery experience (ideally analytical delivery).
- Project Delivery across Customer Risk Life Cycle (Collections, Origination and Portfolio Management).
- Experience in Financial Services, Utilities, Insurance, Retail or Telecoms.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Recognized project management qualification.
- Ability to work on several different projects simultaneously, of varying complexity and length.
Additional ideal Experience
- Knowledge of scoring technology and methodologies; model development techniques and tools; advanced statistical methods and quantitative analysis; statistical tools and programs.
- Project Delivery - regulatory modelling (Basel II and IFRS9) in retail banking.
- Project Delivery – optimization.
- Strong communication skills, able to be the face of the project to the client and internally.
- Able to work in a high-paced, dynamic environment, which requires thinking on your feet, and ability to adapt to your surroundings. Identifies and responds to changing priorities across a varied portfolio.
- Escalates appropriately and keeps stakeholders informed.
- Embraces autonomy and operates effectively with minimal supervision.
- Delegates effectively and promotes the importance of teamwork.
Our Offer to You
- Flexible working practices, a lucrative base salary and bonus package, enhanced family leave policies, [private medical insurance for you and your immediate family, pension, life insurance, income protection].
- A culture and work environment strongly reflecting our core values: Act Like an Owner, Delight Our Customers and Earn the Respect of Others.
- The opportunity to make a difference by leveraging your unique strengths.
- Opportunities to give back to your community, social events with colleagues.
Why Make a Move to FICO?
At FICO, you can develop your career with a leading organization in one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today – Big Data analytics. You’ll play a part in our commitment to help businesses use data to improve every choice they make, using advances in artificial intelligence, machine learning, predictive and prescriptive modeling, and much more.
FICO makes a real difference in the way businesses operate worldwide:
- Credit Scoring — 150+ billion FICO Scores have been sold to date, making it the most used credit score in the world.
- Fraud Detection and Security — 2.6+ billion payment cards globally are protected by FICO fraud systems.
- Lending — 3/4 of US mortgages are approved using the FICO Score.
- Anti-Money Laundering — our solutions check more than half a billion transactions a day to prevent criminal schemes such as terrorist financing
Global trends toward digital transformation have created tremendous demand for FICO’s solutions, placing us among the world’s top 100 software companies by revenue. We support many of the world’s largest banks, insurers, retailers, telecommunications providers and other firms reach a new level of success.
Our success is dependent on really talented people – just like you – who thrive on the collaboration and innovation that’s nurtured by a diverse and inclusive environment. We’ll provide the support you need, while ensuring you have the freedom to develop your skills and grow your career. Join FICO and help change the way business thinks!
Learn more about how you can fulfill your potential at www.fico.com/Careers
FICO values the benefit that diversity and a culture of inclusion bring to our workplace. We are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and we’re proud to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.