Project Manager / Publishing & Communications Coordinatorwho has strong organisational, time-management, administrative and proof reading skills with an excellent understanding of English grammar, punctuation and spelling is required to join a small but critical team within the Communications Department of this influential organisation located in London.
SALARY:£25,000 per annum + Benefits
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Project Manager / Publishing & Communications Coordinator who has strong organisational, time-management, administrative and proof reading skills with an excellent understanding of English grammar, punctuation and spelling.
Working as the Project Manager / Publishing & Communications Coordinator you will help project manage a number of core creative collateral projects, handling multiple projects simultaneously. Working under the direction of the Head of Communications you will be the focal point for the development of the Company’s publications.
As the Project Manager / Publishing & Communications Coordinatoryou will be proactive, a self-starter with a keen eye for detail. You will work well in a team environment and will be able to take direction and support whilst working creatively in a (sometimes) pressurised environment with multiple priorities – and this won’t phase you at all.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Project Manager / Publishing & Communications Coordinator:
- Responsible for company publications and stock control along with fulfilment of publication orders via the company website and e-commerce sites
- ISBN number registration and logging hard copies with the British Library
- Managing the company shop front on Amazon
- Liaise with external designers, editors and photographers
- Proofing the production of all creative materials
- Sourcing materials such as shots from photo libraries
- Putting project schedules together
- Manage given budgets
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Project management experience within a publishing, media or advertising / PR agency environment
- Good time management skills
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
- Excellent proof reading skills
- Excellent understanding of English grammar, punctuation and spelling
- Ability to cope with professional pressures and deadlines – a team player
- A strong desire to build on your existing experience
- A knowledge of the design and production process is desirable
- Ability to take and interpret creative briefs
- Some experience of working in design agency / publishing house
- Familiarity with uploading and creating a ‘shop window’ with e-commerce sites
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awdonline | http://www.awdo.co.uk