Job descriptionJob Title:
- Project / Design Manager
- Sweden (Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmo)
Salary / Benefits:
- 40,000 SEK - 55,000 SEK depending upon experience
- Ongoing recruitment process Feb / March 2019 onwards
- My client are a diverse group of talented individuals that include engineers, technicians, consultants and academics. They are problem solvers whom cover every aspect of project delivery, design, planning and management. They are a market leader in the consulting sector and continually looking for international and local talent to assist with current and future projects.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- 5 - 10 years Rail Project Management experience with a strong understanding of the Swedish Rail standards. Along with the ability to speak and read both Swedish and Danish.
- Have a good understanding and knowledge railway infrastructure including: bridges, tunnels, signalling and permanent way
- To be able to effectively run a large project and professional communicate with the stakeholders, customers, clients and subcontractors
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- Experience of the design of regeneration projects, trackside OLE / electrification and power upgrades, MEP within station buildings, new track beds, drainage and P-Way, signalling design, civil structures and bridges
- The ability to take a holistic view of large scale projects and the enterprises and interfaces with a strong understanding of rail projects and how all interfaces fit together
- Project management experience on rail projects with infrastructure experience
- Join an ever expanding global company with numerous opportunities for progression
- Work as part of an exciting team of individuals making a difference on one of the most prestigious projects globally
- Working on large scale projects that are shaping the future of the Scandinavian Transport Network
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.
Source : Navartis