Leading data analytics business is engaged in a complete refactoring / digital transformation project in Edinburgh. You will be tasked with the delivery of a new back office CRM platform (Salesforce) and have end to end ownership of delivery. This high-profile role will see you engaged with board level sponsors, and therefore must be comfortable influencing at this level. You will be able to manage vendor relationships as well as influence and manage the expectations of Stakeholders within the organisation.
Key tasks along the way will include the successful management of the Salesforce vendor relationship, ensuring value and on-time delivery, as well as embedding the process and cultural change involved with the new system.
- Project Management experience on medium - large scale enterprise projects.
- Must be comfortable getting down "into the weeds" one moment and pushing strategy the next
- Mix of technical and change project delivery
- Previous successful delivery of a back-office software implementation (e.g. invoicing / billing / ERP / CRM / accounting)
- Exposure to an Agile Environment (moving toward fully Agile here on site)
- Successfully delivered projects with a similar size and scale and with significant operational change elements.
- Proven track record for project delivery, specifically of IT platform implementations.
- Good people skills to matrix manage a multi-disciplinary team, assertive and able to push back as required
Please get in touch for a confidential discussion.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.