Distribuition Coordinator – Retail
£30,000 - £35,000 Per Annum
Monday – Friday (9.00am until 5.00pm)
Malone Group is partnering with a leading retail distribution centre in the Staffordshire area; an opportunity for a Distribution Cooridnator has arisen on a permanent basis.
You will join the central operations team and will be responsible for allocating resource/time to the companies stores to ensure they are operationally sound and business ready.
- Ensuring operating model is fit for purpose, allowing retail teams to deliver efficient processes
- Accurately measure and review of all the required tasks in our retail stores through various work study techniques
- Identify, engage and lead projects that will change how we operate our stores
- Provide accurate analysis on proposed changes with projected cost benefits
- Work with stakeholders to drive change and make a difference communicating to all levels across the business
- Communicate through SOPs and training the best way to do things
The ideal candidate will have;
- Strong analytical abilities
- Experience in project initiation and governance
- A work time practitioner with Tectime/Timedex capability
- Planning: Adept at volumetric, space, design and resource planning
- Risk Analysis
- High level of PC knowledge, Excel & Word, Business Objects, PowerPoint and Project
- Be reactive and prioritise workload and excellent analytical skills
- Ability to communicate on all levels, good influencing skills
- Able to train and perform processes
You will receive excellent training and career development. You will have the opportunity to be involved in business changing projects, collaborating with various stakeholder and departments.
Headquartered in Ireland, Malone Group has offices in the UK and North America. We work with leading brands throughout Europe and North America to manage and deliver high value; engineering and supply chain recruitment services and business critical projects.