Location: Brookmans Park, Hertfordshire
Salary Range: £22-24k per annum (negotiable depending on experience)
Plus the Company provide lunch for all office-based employees.
Hours: 07:30am to 16:30pm
Holidays: 20 days pa plus Bank Holidays
Start Date: TBC
Line Manager: Operations Director
Working with us means you become part of the WMS family. We are a fun, passionate and trusted company, delivering underfloor heating to luxury projects of varying sizes. Beyond just fitting underfloor heating we believe in building solid relationships and providing the same premium quality service to all our clients and suppliers. With ambitious plans to grow over the next few years we have a fantastic opportunity to be part of our exciting team.
As Project Coordinator, you will support a team of Project Managers with a variety of responsibilities to ensure that our projects are managed with a premium service level, smoothly and efficiently for the benefit of both the customer and the business. This will include the initial set up of projects right through to completion and aftersales care and balancing. You will need to liaise with construction sites, installers and other external parties.
The business uses an internal ERP system for which training will be provided. However, it is important that you are computer literate and are confident in using Outlook, Word and Excel. A suitable candidate would be confident in verbal and written forms of communication and able to communicate to people both internally and externally in a clear and professional manner.
The Operations department is fast paced with many projects running at various locations on the same day, it is important that you are able to prioritise and organise your workload efficiently.
The ability to work in a team is very important, maintaining close relationships with the installers, projects managers and site managers. You will also be involved in cost analysis, monitoring timescales, sending reports to managers and inputting data for credits and invoices. You will be required to file both electronic and physical documentation and maintain health and safety records in line with existing systems.
Main Job Role:
- Attend weekly contracts meeting, providing minutes and agenda to all relevant parties.
- Purchase orders, picking lists, invoicing and variations.
- Deal with reactive client queries.
- Compile O&M’s on completion of each project including as installed drawings, pressure test certificates, user manuals etc. Stores photographs on server provided by installers.
- Installer and sub-contractor support (Toolbox talks etc.).
- Compile risk and method statements in conjunction with the Project Managers and any other health and safety documentation required by the client.
- Document control for larger projects.
- Review processes, procedures and documentation, updating when required.
- Set up new projects on ERP (Red Folders).
- Provide support to Aftersales, assist booking of final balancing, call outs and emergency repairs.
- Monitor and categorise Customer Services E-mail enquiries.
- Any other tasks.
Key Role Requirements:
- Previous experience working in a similar environment would be an advantage, preferably within the Construction Industry
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Good numerical skills
- Full valid UK driving licence
- Good IT skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Personable, presentable and articulate
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to work within deadlines and cope under pressure
- Interpersonal and team-working skills
(negotiable depending on experience)