Project Coordinator - WD30084034298
What you will do
As a result of recent growth, there is an exciting opportunity for a Project Coordinator to join our Global Marine Service team in Basildon, Essex.
The Global Marine Services Group supports air conditioning and refrigeration equipment in service with UK and foreign navies. The department is committed to providing customers with through-life support from the equipment supplied through to administrative and project support. As Project Coordinator you are the main support for the Project Management team and you will assist the team by having a varied role. You will process customer orders, co-ordinate service technician activities and assist with material procurement.
How you will do it
As Project coordinator you will keep both internal and external customers informed at all times on the service you are providing. Communication will be a key aspect of your role. You will liaise with Project Engineers/Managers to coordinate work of regional service technicians. A key area of your responsibility will be the planning and scheduling of our regional service delivery teams. You will manage customer enquiries, join customer meetings where possible. You will help with invoices, managing vendors and general supporting administrative task across the operational team.
What we look for
- You will be organised
- Experience planning and scheduling engineers is a priority
- Experience of similar role is highly desired
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- An ability to follow process and communicate with staff at all levels
- You must be eligible to work on UK defence contracts and will be required to successful attain security clearance.