You will also ensure that project deadlines are met in a timely manner for the PolyOil business based from the EPM site in Aberdeen UK.
If this sounds like an interesting job for you, then join our team in Aberdeen!
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
• Perform project coordination and effective implementation of any project changes, being able to suggest improvements
• Prioritize and adjust to changes/requests as and when they occur
• Prepare necessary presentation materials for meetings
• Log, update and maintain CRM contacts, opportunities, quotes and orders
• Liaise with the Production Manager & Project Manager to schedule the projects
• Data Input to JDE- New parts, sales orders, credits and invoicing
• Coordinate all technical documentation required for the project including engineering drawings, test procedures, operational procedures and risk assessments
• Raise, log and book purchase requisitions as requested
• Negotiate with suppliers to receive the best deal
• Lead Suppliers, get weekly updates and ensure on time delivery is met
• Attend client meetings as required
FOR THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED:
• Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
• Experience with project management practices and tools to build, balance, and track project performance, cost, verify scope.
• Previous work experience with JDE, Enovia, Oracle would be highly advantageous
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good technical writing skills
• IT skills: MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
• Excellent customer sense
• Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
WHO YOU ARE:
You are a highly organised individual who is capable of juggling lots of different tasks. You are passionate about making an impact and always act with integrity. You continuously push yourself to achieve new goals and are not afraid to question the status quo by proposing creative solutions to problems.
Our Offer to You
By joining Emerson as a Project Coordinator, you will be working at the heart of our business. This means that the skills and business insight gained can serve as an invaluable foundation toward developing your career within our global organization. We offer plentiful opportunities for advancement and support this through our formal personal development planning process.
Our on-boarding program uses a blended learning approach to get you up and running as quickly as possible. You benefit from Emerson certified trainers with extensive knowledge of our customers, products and applications.
Our global Women in Stem initiative gives you the opportunity to connect with local peers that share the same interest, to promote the diversity & inclusion and early STEM education and to benefit from professional development to access leadership opportunities. Also, we are committed to maintaining a partnership with the Society of Women Engineers (SWE).
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and exceptional innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help foster fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.
Get to Know Us
Find out more by visiting our LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube pages or at www.emerson.com