FPSG, working in partnership with a leading consultancy, are recruiting for a Project Controls Manager to join our client's well established and highly successful operation in the South West area of England.
Arising as part of continued success for our client & having successfully been awarded long term projects, our client operates across a variety of sectors including Pharmaceutical, Transport & Process sectors. Offering an unrivalled opportunity to join a progressive and supportive consultancy, our client is renowned for placing a high level of importance in promoting professional development opportunities for their staff whilst empowering their teams to work in an autonomous manner.
Joining an established Project Controls team, the main remit of this role will be to take an active lead in the delivery of a successful controls function.
Additional responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Develop and implement project controls processes as part of the programme.
- Ensure accurate monitoring of performance reporting, plans, costs and organising team resources.
- Identifying, analysing and providing innovative solutions to cost management and planning/scheduling problems.
- Providing direct input to business cases, strategic plans and contract negotiations as required.
- Direct all activity of the project controls team specific to the construction and commissioning of the Programme work across various deliverables.
Our client is keen to bring on board an experienced Project Controls professional, ideally experienced as a Project Controls Manager or with a demonstrable track record of carrying out responsibilities at this level.
Additional experience includes (but not limited to):
- Experience within a consultancy environment.
- Demonstrable experience in performing, planning and scheduling functions.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficiency with PC operating systems, with proficiency in several basic software applications
In return, our client is offering a highly competitive package and the opportunity to undertake a variety of long term project work.
To apply for this position, please send an updated version of your CV via the "APPLY NOW" link on this page.
For a list of other potential vacancies and to register for future opportunities, please visit:
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.