Project Consultant, To £35,000 + Company Car, Midlands
Our client, a highly regarded and well-established organisation based in the West Midlands, is growing. They have a new requirement for a Project Consultant
Reporting into the Project Consultant Team Leader, you will be a key member of the project delivery team working on package application implementations.
Delivery of the product encompasses primarily consultancy setting up the system and assisting with the customers change management in implementing the solution, alongside a dedicated Project manager. Ideally we are looking for someone with experience of system implementation consultancy with strong training skills. Exposure to the fleet industry is not essential, but would be hugely beneficial,
You will need to be a self-starter, willing to work hard and be able to fit in well with a small team. You will responsible for the successful delivery of configuration and training sessions.
- Have experience in delivering consultancy or system configuration.
- Have experience in delivering end user system training.
- Have experience in customer business process analysis and requirements gathering
- Have experience in delivering package software implementation projects – including configuration of systems
- Excellent client facing skills and experience to ensure relationships are kept strong.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all business levels.
- The ability to have a strong impact and influence key decisions and decision makers.
- Have a full clean driving license.
Commutable from West Midlands, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Staffordshire, Shropshire, Telford
HTS, Specialist Recruiters. Contract and Permanent Vacancies.