Project Coordinator required by market leading public sector organisation based in Corsham.
This contract will run until June 2020
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Responsibilities Accountable to the relevant Project Manager Developing, maintaining and documenting appropriate plans and controls for the project in line with the change lifecycle.
* Ensuring the appropriate governance disciplines are observed
* Reviewing project and supplier documentation and plans to highlight any issues that may compromise delivery
* Facilitating resolution of project issues and mitigation of project risks
* Maintaining project documentation
* Making a constructive contribution to project management processes
* Produce project documentation
* Manage issues; risks, dependencies, assumption and other controls
* Arrange, prepare materials, facilitate, chair and document meetings
* Manage project resources including staff, contractors and spend
* Assure suppliers plans, project controls and progress reports
* Manage QA processes
* Knowledge of industry standard methods and tools
* Experience of working successfully with IT supplier staff and representatives from business teams to delivery new systems
* Experience of working successfully in large, complex organisations.
This fantastic opportunity comes with a rate of £280 - £300 per day.
Additionally, candidates will need to hold SC level security clearance or be willing to undergo the process.
£250.00 - £300.00 /per day